Intellectual Property & Invention Disclosures
NTU faculty are welcome to contact NTUitive for any of the following:
- To file an Invention Disclosure;
- To apply for NRF Proof of Concept Grants;
- To negotiate IP terms related to a research collaboration agreement; with an industry partner; and/or
- To seek industry’s relevant inputs for grant applications;
- Discuss potential commercial applications of on-going research work.
The completed Invention/Technology Disclosure Form, together with a detailed write-up of the invention/technology and other supporting documents, where applicable, should be sent to NTUitive via email at [email protected].
NTU employees can view NTU’s Intellectual Property Policy and Procedure on NTU’s Policy Portal under the header ‘Research & Innovation’.
To request for the Declaration of Mandatory Disclosure Form for IP developed under Part 5.1.2(b) of NTU IP Policy, please send us an email at [email protected].
For reporting of IP infringement matters related to Licensed NTU IP according to Part 5.5 of NTU IP Policy and Part 3.8 of NTU IP Procedure, you may email to [email protected]