Intellectual Property & Invention Disclosures
NTU faculty are welcome to contact NTUitive for any of the following:
- To file an Invention Disclosure;
- To apply for NRF Proof of Concept Grants;
- To negotiate IP terms related to a research collaboration agreement; with an industry partner; and/or
- To seek industry’s relevant inputs for grant applications;
- Discuss potential commercial applications of on-going research work.
The completed Invention/Technology Disclosure Form, together with a detailed write-up of the invention/technology and other supporting documents, where applicable, should be sent to NTUitive via email at [email protected].
NTU faculty can view NTU’s Policy on Intellectual Property on NTU’s Policy Portal.
To request for the Declaration of Mandatory Disclosure Form for IP developed under Part 5.2.5(a) of the NTU Policy on IP , please send us an email at [email protected].