MakanNight! Talk: Team building - How to build, hire and operate remote teams in multiple markets
One of the rarely talked about topics in #growthhacking is building and hiring the right team. Most tips focus on strategies and tactics, but even the best plans would fail in execution without the right team members.
Building an effective remote team has an excellent advantage. It reduces the number of resources and allows the team to leverage talents without boundaries. However, building a remote team is a daunting task. Hiring the right people, operating remotely, and navigating cultural diversity can be challenging.
This webinar will teach you:
- How to build, hire, operate and maintain remote teams no matter what kind of business you're running.
- Why do you need a different hiring process for freelancer platforms such as Upwork?
- How do you simulate the missing physical interactions and banter in a remote setting?
- What additional steps must you take as a CEO when managing remote teams that you usually would not have to in a typical office environment?
- How do you set KPIs, hold team members accountable, implement incentives and disincentive measures to keep your team on track.
Mr Amin Nordin, Chief Growth Engineer at Papertoaster Pte Ltd
Amin Nordin is a serial entrepreneur and a specialist in rapidly building companies from the ground up. Through growth hacking, he specialises in growing companies at an 8x - 10x rate within 12 months.
He has notably built companies backed by well-known VCs around the region, namely Surge Sequoia and Y-Combinator. The companies that he's built and been a part of, such as Papertoaster, qiscus, Ethis, Vybes, OctiFi and currently HelperChoice, is built on remote teams with global members based in Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, France and India.
On the side, Amin advises hundreds of CEOs in various industries globally through Papertoaster.com on building and scaling companies sustainably.
Register at https://bit.ly/MNTalk_Jan2022