NTU Entrepreneurship & Startup Training (N.E.S.T) Programme
Upcoming Run: February 2023 l in-person
**Check back this page for updates on the dates and venue**
About NTU Entrepreneurship Start-Up Training (N.E.S.T) Programme
By the end of the programme, you will understand:
1. The 101's of starting a business - how do you get a business started and grow it?
2. How do you determine who are your users and customers?
3. How to build the right product - are you solving your users' and customers' "pains"?
4. How do you know you have enough market segments to generate a sustainable profit?
5. What are your next steps start-up - growth or upsell to existing users?
Who can join?
Open to NTU students (undergraduates and postgraduates), staff, faculty, and alumni, who are
- Interested to learn entrepreneurship
- New or not-so-new to the startup journey/business world
- Seeking incubation support or grant application at NTU
- 1-day bootcamp* led by a seasoned instructor and entrepreneur
*Do note that the Bootcamp is not an ideation playground.
If you are seeking funding post-bootcamp, you will be required to:
- Submit a pitch deck
- Conduct a min. of 20 interviews
Engage in a 45 mins consultation with the instructor