01 March 2018
National Additive Manufacturing Innovation Cluster (NAMIC) at TCT Asia in Shanghai, China
Date: 01 Mar 2018
1 March 2018: NAMIC in TCT Asia 2018 Executive Kick-Off Keynotes
- Dr Ho Chaw Sing, Managing Director of NAMIC, was among one of the speakers at TCT Asia Executive Series. He spoke on the state of the global Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) industry, and how Singapore is harnessing technologies like 3D Printing to transform the sector.
- He was also part of an international panel – including Taiwan, China, Australia and Korea – that touched on the emerging Asia-Pacific market. The session was moderated by Peter Rogers, APAC Specialist from Autodesk.
1 – 4 March 2018: NAMIC Singapore Pavilion @ TCT Asia 2018
- NAMIC also participated in the TCT Asia 2018 trade show – a premium global 3D printing event – as part of its internationalisation and AM industrialisation initiatives.
- Leveraging on Shanghai’s standing as a global business hub, a Singapore startup pavilion was set up for Singapore 3D printing startups to showcase their products and services and explore business partnerships.
- Participating companies include NTUitive-incubated startup Osteopore International, Kosmode Health, SpareParts3D, UCT Asia, and Anatomics Asia.
makannightsoundproofheat-resistanttechnology landscapecapability gaps